This page shows the super powers that induce innanimation in the victims and the users that demonstrated their effects.
The objective of this page is not only showing the category of the ASFR's scenes, but, what precisely happen to the victim.
Powers that use time control to freeze the victims.
- Temporal Stasis/Time Stopping: The power to stop the flow of time for the world, or, for an only person, immobilizing the victim by impending he to make new moves. Sometimes, the particles of frozen victim can't be moved, so, the body exists like a statue. The time could be stopped to rewind/skip it.
Users: Amber (Darker Than Black), Aun Freya (Photon), Control (Corrector Yui), Dio Brando (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure), Gasper Vladi (High School DxD), Geacht'er (Kiddy Girl-and), Guldo (Dragon Ball), Hanyuu (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni), Izanami (Blazblue), Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure), Luciano (#C.O.M.P.A.S.S.), Monk (Sidekicks), Kirie Sakurame (UQ Holder!), Kurumi Tokisaki (Date a Live), Rem (Tokyo Xanadu), Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou), Sera (unOrdinary), Timemon (Digimon), Tomoyo Kanzaki (Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de), The Pallasites (Saint Seiya Ω), Timestopper (Silverhawks).
Objects/Weapons: Father Time's Master Clock (Rupert), the Universal Remote (Click).
- Temporal Imprisonment: Create a field that stops the time of everything inside it, including the victim.
Users: Jack Joyce (Quantum Breaker).
- Temporal Lordship: Power to rule over the entire time, and stop, destroy or end it.
Users: Saturn (Saint Seiya).
- Time Magic: Use magic that manipulate the time, and stop it.
Users: Dilmara Yesta (Fairy Tail), Doremi Harukaze (Ojamajo Doremi), Erika (Hime-chan's Ribbon), Himeko Nonohara (Hime-chan's Ribbon) via Magic Pallete, Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Leo (Los Protegidos), Lieselotte (Trinity Seven), Mashi and Hoshi (Hime-chan's Ribbon), Mint (Tales of Series), Moebius (Time and Eternity), Raven (Teen Titans), Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon), Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil), The Time (Cardcaptor Sakura), Tara Duncan (Tara Duncan), Toki (Time and Eternity), Towa (Time and Eternity).
- Time Reduction : Slow down the time impending the victim to move freely.
- Time Destruction: Power to destroy the time for the world or one being, transforming him in a statue lost in the time.
- Time Theft: Power to steal the time of one being, erasing him from the time/universe.
Users: The Timebreaker (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Clock Manipulation: Control the time using clocks or watches.
Users: Yohma (Saint Seiya).
Powers that use ice manipulation to freeze the victim.
- Freezing: Power to use ice/lower temperture to reduce the movements of the particles of the victim, impeding him to move. The victim becomes a statue if his body is partly or fully made by water.
- Atmospheric Freezing: Power to use ice/lower temperture to reduce the movements of the particles of the air, traaping the victim sorrounded by this air.
- Ice Storm Creation: Create a ice storm that freezes the victim.
Users: Hyoga (Saint Seiya), Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill), Yoshino (Date A Live).
- Blizzard Creation: Create a snow storm thar freezes the victim.
- Sub-Zero Rain: Power to freeze the victim with a very cold rain.
- Absolute Zero Inducement: Stop the whole movements of particles.
Users: Camus (Saint Seiya).
- Ultimate Freeze: Freeze anything, even the time.
Users: Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill!), Irori (Unbreakable Machine-Doll).
- Frostbite: Turn the muscles of the victim, hards and rigids by using ice. The chemical composition of the muscles change to atomic level.
- Ice Magic: User magic to freeze the enemy.
Users: Ice King (Adventure Time), Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Icy (Winx Club).
- Freezing Kiss:: Freeze via kiss.
- Ice Attacks: Use attacks made of ice to freeze the enemy, with no use natural phenomenons or the user energy.
- Ice Breath: Freeze the victim using your breath.
- Cryo Bomb Generation: Freeze the victim using explosion.
- Frozen Surface: Freeze the victim on the surface that the user freezes.
Users: Frost (Mortal Kombat).
- Ice Beam Emission: Freezing the victim using beams.
Users: Mr. Freeze (DC Comics)
- Freeze Vision: Launch Freezing rays by the user's eyes.
Users: Yae (Super Doll Licca-chan)
- Ice Ball Projection: Freeze the victim by using ice balls/crystals.
Users: Freeze Man (Mega Man), Sub-zero (Mortal Kombat).
- Ice Bolt Projection: Freeze the victim by using ice bolts.
- Ice Blast: Project an Ice Blast to freeze the victim.
- Ice Bullet Projection: Project an Ice Bullet to freeze the victim.
- Ice Spike Projection: Freeze the victim using a spike by pierce him.
- Ice Wave Emission: Project an Ice Wave to freeze the victim.
- Omnidirectional Ice Waves: Freeze the victim with ice waves in every direction.
- Freezing Slash: Freeze via slash attacks.
- Cryostasis: Freeze with no damage, to preservate the being.
- Cold Energy Manipulation: Use cold energy (energy that generates cold) to freeze the victim.
- Molecular Immobilization: Freeze the movements of the victim's particles in the space, but, not the thermal movements.
Users: Piper (Charmed)
- Molecular Inhibition: Freeze all the movements of the victim's particles, but, without using cryokinesis.
Users: Piper (Charmed)
- Body Immobilization: Stop the movements of a entire body.
Users: Syndrom (The Incredibles), Tanya (Misfits).
- Solidification: Transform the victim into a solid body but with no change his chemical composition.
Cold Manipulation Edit
Use the cold enviroment to freeze the victim.
- Cold Air Manipulation: Use cold air to paralyse the victim.
Powers that convert the victims into innanimate objects, or change their composition, to a rigid and hard matterial, impeding their to move. The process could be instant, gradual or progressive. Sometimes, only the skin/outside of the victim body are petrified/transmuted, or, the entire body gets transformed, and, only in the reversal process, the rigid structure leaves the victim's body by breakage, shattering, or evaporation.
- Ice Transmutation: Turns the matter of the victim into ice.
- Petrification: Turns the matter of the victim into stone, by breath, gaze, byte, touch, ray, magic or other attacks.
- Petrification Breath: Using the user's breath to turns the matter of the victim into stone.
- Petrification Gaze: Using the user's gaze to turns the matter of the victim into stone.
Users: Alisa (Keroro Gunso), Anacondy (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!), Chayna (A,N,T, Farm), Cockatorimon (Digimon), Evergreen (Fairy Tail), Medusa (Captain N: The Game Master), Medusa (Day Dreamin Davey), Medusa (Pollen), Medusa (Sexy Parodius), Medusa (The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest), Medusa (The Storyteller: Greek Myths), Meta (Charmed), Pisard (Futari wa Pretty Cure), Shade Man (Mega Man 7).
- Petrification Kiss: Kiss the victim to petrify him.
- Dollification:Turns the victim into a doll or a mannequin.
Users: Piedmon (Digimon).
- Puppet Transmutation: Turns the victim into a doll connected to strings.
- Metal Transmutation: Turns the matter of the victim into metal.
- Chrysopoeia: Turns the matter of the victim into gold.
- Argentopoeia: Turns the matter of the victim into silver.
- Edible Transformation: Transform the victim into food.
- Glycopoeia: Transform the victim into candies.
Users: Byter and Dry (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!), Majin Boo (Dragon Ball)
- Chocolate Beam: Transform the victim into chocolate via beam.
- Chocolate Transmutation: Transform the victim into chocolate.
- Paper Transmutation: Transform the victim into paper or similar material.
Users: Úrsula (Rincón de Luz).
- Chloropoeia: Transform the victim into a vegetable being/materal, like a Tree, or a fruit or a piece of wood.
- Ossification: Transform the victim into a bone statue.
- Concrete Transmutation: Transform the victim into concrete.
Use the mind of victim to freeze his body.
- Hypnosis: Command the subconscius of the victim and tells to it stops his moves.
- Hypnotic Voice: Stops the moves of the victim by using the user's voice/words.
- Hypnotic Vision: Stops the moves of the victim by using the user's eyes.
- Hypnotic Music: Stops the moves of the victim by using music.
- Hypnotic Food: Stops the moves of the victim by using food.
- Hypnotic Fragance: Stops the moves of the victim by using Frangances.
- Hypnotic Pathogen: Stops the moves of the victim by using diseases.
- Hypnotic Pollen: Stops the moves of the victim by using pollen.
- Hypnotic Breasts: Stops the moves of the victim by using the user's breasts.
Users: Kusakai Mio (Keijo!!!!!!!!)
- Fear Inducement: Stop the moves of the victim by fear.
Users: Atena (Saint Seiya).
- Time Perception Manipulation: Nulify the event perception of the victim.
- Command Inducement: Command the victim and tells to him stops his moves.
Users: Hattori (Alice to Zouroku), Sei Arisaka (Hime-chan's Ribbon)
Use the motor functions of the victim to stop the moves of his body.
- Paralysis Inducement: Stop the motor functions of the victim, or turn the muscles of the victim, hards and rigids.
Users: Unamed Ice Cream (Bubsy: in Claws Enconter of Furred Kind)
Potions: Freezing Potion A
Destroy/deteriorate some part of the body of the victim to impede him to move. Sometimes, a being is frozen/petrified when he dies.
- Corrosion Inducement: Corrode the victim's body. Only freezes robots.
- Fossil Inducement: Petrifies the victim's skeleton/anatomy.
- Technology Stopping: Make a digital world stop, so, every digital being can't move.
Trap the victim inside something, and impede him to move.
- Ice Imprisonment: Traps the victim inside ice or food made of Ice.
Users: Daipenmon (Digimon).
- Crystal Imprisonment: Traps the victim inside a crystal.
Seal/Imprisione the victim and impede him to move physically (but, the victim could moves inside a conceptual world). The statue/image of the victim only represents the victim body.
- Card Imprisonment: Seal the body/souls of the victim in a card.
Users: Momo Momozono (Medaka Box).
- Photographic Encapsulation: Seal the body/souls of the victim in a photo.
- Image Trapping: Seal the body/souls of the victim in a drawing of him, drew by the user.
Users: Da Vinci (Gakkou no Kaidan).
- Picture Imprisonment: Seal the body/souls of the victim in a picture.
Users: King Boo (Luigi's Mansion).
Possess the abilities of a race/being/thing that has the power to use ASFR powers.
- Gorgon Physiology: Have the powers of a gorgon, like Medusa.
- Cockatrice Physiology: Have the powers of a Cockatrice.
- Basilisk Physiology: Have the powers of a Basilisk.
Transform the victim matter into the element that the user are made.
Turns the victim a 2-dimensional, 1-dimensional or 0-dimensional body.
This power allows the user to turn back the ASFR power back to the owner, even if the user don't have any Chronokinect/Transmutation power.
Users: Odysseus (Saint Seiya)
Objects: Any object that reflects the light can be used to reflect a Petrification Gaze attack.
Uses superanatural forces to freeze the victim.
- Punishment: Petrifies/Freezes/Immobilizes the victim via punishment by some reason (like, loss in a game).
Objects/Games: Rock-paper-scissors (Alex Kidd in Miracle World).
- Curse Inducement: Petrifies/Freeze/Immobilizes the victim via curse by some reason (like, loss in a game).
Cursed Objects/Games: The Cursed Catch Machine (Ghost Sweeper Mikami), The Zathura Game Board (Zathura)